Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Family Dinner

Since we have two children, it can be difficult for my husband and I to go out and going out to a nice restaurant on Valentine's Day, let alone any day, is not worth the hassle or the expense. So instead, we made a nice dinner at home with dessert and we watched one of our favorite shows afterwards.

I decorated with a large Valentine's Day sign.


For dinner I made Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo, garlic breadsticks, and a salad. I don't have a picture but I will include my recipe for homemade Alfredo Sauce. It's so simple and delicious, I never buy store bought Alfredo anymore.

For dessert we made strawberry cupcakes. We made the boxed kind, they we're simpler since I was busy all morning. My eldest daughter and I had fun decorating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment